Jebel Akhdar is an eco-friendly mountain that is part of the Al Hajar Mountains in Oman. It’s a breathtaking area, which is 2000 meters above sea level. This location was limited to army usage until just recently. Now it’s possible to reach the top without authorization, though a 4×4 lorry is needed.
- Pick up services from hotel in Muscat and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned 4*4 car
- English speaking guide cum driver during tour
- Entrance fees at all the mentioned sites
- Mineral Water
- All taxes & service charge.
- Personal Spending
- Lunch meal