Pickup from the hotel and proceed to visit the Grand Mosque (not possible on Friday & other public holidays),highlight of the Muscat city. Completed in 2001, Grand Mosque is a beautiful building which looks modern but shows that modern craftsmen have retained the skills necessary to create this wonderful traditional environment. It is impossible not to take more and more pictures. The handmade carpets, the chandeliers, the ceiling of the great dome in the main prayer room are absolute ‘must sees’. Kindly note, ladies to be fully covered and to carry a head scarf and men should wear trousers.
Visit Bait Al Zubair Museum is a brief introduction that traces Oman’s history and development. Drive along the waterfront Corniche visiting the bustling Muttrah Souq. We proceed for a photo stop to the magnificent Al Alam Palace, official palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos flanked by the 16th centuryPortugese forts Mirani & Jalali.
- 03 Nights in lead category of room at Muscat hotel of choice on BB
- Return Airport transfers as per the itinerary
- Return transfer to Golf course as per the itinerary
- 18 Hole Golf as per the per the itinerary including Green Fees
- Private Half day Muscat city tour as per the itinerary with English speaking chauffeur
- Oman Visa charges
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mention in the above package cost includes