The Wahiba Sands is the most beautiful desert located just 4 hours drive from Muscat. A remarkably vast range of vegetation and fauna, one of the most outstanding dunes can be discovered in the northeastern, some getting to an enormous 300 feet high. The Wahiba Sands, which also called the Sharqiya Sands, is a small but typical desert concerning 100 miles long and even 50 miles broad as well as loaded practically completely with row after row of the dune.
The desert has been of the clinical rate of interest that documented the diversity of the terrain, the flora as well as fauna, keeping in mind 16,000 invertebrates as well as 200 varieties of various other wild animals, consisting of avifauna. They likewise recorded 150 types of native flora.
The Wahiba Sands near the Arabian Sea. There are precious wild animals below, consisting of gazelle, mongoose as well as the large migrant bird populaces that flock to the mudflats and shallows around Barr Al Hickman in the winter season.
There are likewise camps to spend the evening in the desert, an exceptional experience that begins with gold sundown, proceeds with a densely-starred sky, and also wraps up with the soft light of a desert dawn.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 01 evenings at 1001 Nights Camp or Desert Hotel
- Transport in an air-conditioned four-wheel-drive for three days
- Food selection lunch at the Hotel on Day 1
- BARBEQUE dinner party at the Wahiba Sands on Day 1
- Breakfast at the Wahiba Sands on Day 2
- Set menu lunch at the resort on Day 2
- Camel rides within the camp( Only readily available at Desert Night Hotel).
- All entryway fees.
- Fuel costs.
- Personal shopping
- Visiting Additional areas